Saturday, October 22, 2005

Speed Painting Once again. This time strokes only.


100 percent photoshop and graphire 2 wacom tablet.
Total time 30 mins.
No reference was used. Yay!
This time I did not work from a sketch.
100 percent round brush set at 90 percent opacity the to 70 for some details.
I did no want to over render this. I wanted to keep that painterly look.
Look at this image from a distance then look at it close up.
It is kinda like the works you see on Goodbrush.com
Click on the image to enlarge.
Post your crits and comments.
I should have made a tutorial off of this but I did not know if it would turn out to be this decent.
Maybe on the next one I will :)
*UPDATE I JUST FINISHED 2 MORE SPEED PAINTS
AND ONE OF THEM IS FOR ILLUSTARTION FRIDAY*

5 comments:

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

ohhh is nice :) I see you now look like a freehand :)...

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

Pushav I sold in that place because my room was full :). my friends told me will be good because I dindt know another place :)... but you see they sold very well :D hehehhehe,
You mus try.. I think is good the people will know you :)

Pusha V said...

Yeah I thought that this painting was not going to make it lol. I should try it one day when I can paint better. Right now I am sucking.

TheTart said...

nice work....fast!

Pusha V said...

Thanks a lot Jody and welcome and thanks for finding my blog :)