Monday, October 24, 2005

Illustration Friday : Remote Part 3 Bad Speed paint :)



Last night I was speed painting and it turned out to be utter crap. Lol.
I present to you my "Explorer of the Remote Lands"
I get to let you guys see one of my rare ugly speed paints and I am giving a free tutorial.
I made this photoshop tutorial looooooong time ago to remind myself on how I did a certain thing.
Now I am sharing it with you guys. This is a thank you fro all of the comments that I got.
Click on the image to enlarge.
Post crits and comments.
p.s. I had another "good looking" speedpaint but Photoshop crashed on my twice so I will try to paint again.
And I am studying some color theory. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hate when computer crush before you can save the work!!

JacqueLynn said...

Thanks for the info and settings for brushes. Always like to know how people are digital painting.

Pusha V said...

Alina- It always happen now. Lol.
Photoshop crashed on me 4 times today I dunno whats the problem :( I guess that i sould up the memory cache so photoshop can use more.

Jaquelynn-Your welcome.

Sorry for the ugly picture:)

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

beautiful lips :)