Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Smell The Oils Rofl! John Singer Sargent Style:)



100 Percent digital.
Done in photoshop7 with wacom graphire2.
I only used to brushes a custom pastel and a custom made pallete knife.
Both brushes were made from scratch.
No reference was used.
The lighting of the apple is off some.
Total time 25 minustes.
I was watching the world series while painting this.
The top one is the finished version.
The bottom one is the Remixed textured version.
I managed to get that John Singer Sargent look in photoshop lol.
I trully am the brush king!!
Click on the Image to enlarge and smell the oils!
Post your crits and comments. :)
*UPDATE! I JUST FINISHED ANOTHER APPLE THIS TIME WITH THE W.I.P. STEPS*
7 in all. :)

7 comments:

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

PURSHAV BEFORE I LEAVE AND GO TO HOME :) THIS ONE IS WONDERRRRRRRRRRRFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBB LLL The color scheme is perfectttttttttttttttttttttttt ohh I see you are study theory of color :)

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

the second I LIKE A LOT :)

Unknown said...

Very nice paintings!! It looks fresh and tasty!! HA!! HA!! Love the brush stroke!

Pusha V said...

Lol. Yeah the 2nd one is richer and more alive. I will have to do more of theese. I am just getting started.

Pusha V said...

I'll try to do another one today.
I think that I am on to something here.

Akshata said...

nice colors...I liked the top one.
wish to see more works!

Pusha V said...

Akshata- you will get to see more lol.
Thanks for the comment.