Sunday, October 16, 2005

Poetry With Pusha V : Why is there air?

Hello friends this is what I like to call Poetry with Pusha V. I know I know this is what you guys have been waiting for. You dreams have come true and no it is not a nightmare. Every once in a while I will drop a poem like cold fries in hot grease. Hehe sit back and enjoy. (Sorry No art right now lol. I am currently sketching.I will post some art soon like tomorrow.)

Why is there air?
Do I need it so I can eat my pear?
Do I need it so I can draw?
Do I need it in order to chase a mouse who is small?
Do I need it so I can dunk on a guy who is 11 feet tall?
Rising like a cookething cake.
I need my air for goodness sake.
Muaha ha ha
ha ha
ha
Thank you.
(Now you may snap your fingers)
Post your comments on this. Lol

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wooo .. can't wait for the picture!! Have a good night!

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

Now you are poetry :).....
I hope to see that picutres too
about your question......
Oh no.. I asked to him but he doesnt want to play... but your could ask :)? I think from you could be a different anwser :D

Pusha V said...

Lol There will be something for you also Viginia. Yessssssir! I will draw it soon. Be ready for it.

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

whre is.. I saw and I cant see now :(...... WAS FUNNY made laugh :P

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

I like :) heheh but Iodnt know what happend :) you made me laugh a lot hahahha :P

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

Santi will play :) I think tomorrow at night he 'll post the 20 radoms :)

Pusha V said...

Lol that is good news! Glad that you enjoyed it.

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

hahahhahaha poor your mom :P hehehhehehe I like the poem, only you need more inspirtation :P hehehheheh.. well Pursha I see at night because now I cant write :) I'm working :)

Pusha V said...

Lol I have more poems to come. That was just the tip of the iceberg.