Saturday, October 15, 2005

I will repost my 20 things about me Lol.

I have been tagged to post 20 random things so here goes... I have been tagged 3 times and it hurts lol.
Tagged by.....
1. Lyn
2. Virginiajoe
3.Joli Noir Perle

People that I have tagged...
1.cecilia

1. I like ramen (no lie)
2. I like pizza
3. videogames are fun to play
4.Ice cream has no bones in it (That is a known fact) (A person told me this joke in high school)
5.drawing is fun
6.I watch cartoons and read comics and manga. In the words of Naruto Believe It! Lol.
7.cartoon inspire me at times
8. I like basketball and played alot of it a the YMCA
9.action movies are great
10.I used to have an afro (Lol I cut it off last july)
11.I like listening to hip hop and r&b
12.One day I will be the people champion
13.Comicbooks got me into drawing.
14.I use a wacom graphire2
15.I like to use photoshop7 and painter 7 when coloring my work
16.I am a sketch artist.
17.I grew up on playing nintendo
18.I own a sega dreamcast also
19.I watch football on sundays
20.I am a Cardinals and Rams fan.
GO CARDINALS WE WILL WIN THE WORLD SEIRES!!! Lol
Bring home the title.
21.(I will post what I dislike virginiajoe Lol :)) I don't like cheese. Yep Cheese. Ewwwww. Lol. (It is like kryptonite to me.)

16 comments:

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

:DDDDD you love many thing :),something doesnt like you???
Cool drawings today :) congratss

Pusha V said...

Lol ok I just posted one of my dislikes. Check it out.

Cecilia's Art said...

hi! i promise that i´ll do that, about the 20 things about me, i liked your lion a lot, it´s beautiful,kisses!

Pusha V said...

Lol. I did it! I tagged someone! Lol.
I look forward to your 20 things. :)

Unknown said...

Ooooh dear!! Don't tell Wallace that you don't like cheese, he will be upset!

Pusha V said...

Hmmm who is wallace. Where can I find this wallace to spread the work about the cheese

Unknown said...

Wallace and Gromit!! Wallace!! HE!!HE!!

Pusha V said...

Lol. No way! Lol. I don't know much about the series U have seen some of the shows before. Lol I feel dumb know. Lol.

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

I LOVE CHEESE :) IAM LITTLE MOUSE :)...... Why you dont like cheese????? :P .. Pusha V I sorry about your accident with the birds :) In that moment I'll love to take a picture hahahahha :PPP

Pusha V said...

Lol. I could not believe that it happened to me. Lol.

Catnapping said...

I like ramen noodles, too! plain, even. no toppings.

Pusha V said...

Lol. I have at least add some kind of seasoning.

Unknown said...

HA !! HA !! About cheese ... I reply your comment on my blog ... but then I realise may be I should post it on your blog... since it's related your cheese story. Silly me ... sometime I get confuse where to post reply message ... OK!! Seem like you have a bit cheese issue with Virigina too .... HA ! HA !!


Pusha,

That's OK. It's an silly animation joke.
Wallace & Gromit, the series - Aardman Animation series, now is a popular feature film:
Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Wallace the main character loves cheese and cracker. He always eat and think about cheese. In The Wrong Trousers (1993), he met a lady who he likes. They sort of have a little romance chemistry ... in the film, he try to invite the lady to join him for cheese and tea. But the lady said, she doesn't like cheese, cause she is allergic to it. That disappointed Wallace very much ... Don't want to give out the story too much ...

Long story short, without distorying your film experience ... Wallace loves chees so much that sometimes he get into weird situation because of his love of cheese ... and sometime cheese does him good. I just come back from Wallace and Gromit the Were Rabbit, so I can't help thinking about your cheese comment, without connecting it with Wallace.

By the way, the movie is REALLY GOOD!! If you haven't seen it, you should check it out!! SOOO funny, and great story as usual!! Love all the characters, that's including all the bunnies!!

Cheese and cracker!!

Alina :)

Pusha V said...

Lol. You mean peanutbutter and crackers Lol. Lol. Thanks for the ultra long reply. I may have to draw a picture for you just for that. :)

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

is not fair.... 2 against 1 :P.. yess .. You must to see the movie :)..maybe after it you will love cheese :P

Pusha V said...

Lol. cheese. Lol. Neeeeeevar!. I must eliminate "the cheese" lol. I'll take you guy's word for it on the movie. It may be worth a rental. Maybe lol. I remember seeing chicken run and I was like ummmmmmm. New Movie lol.