Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Illustration Friday : Remote Part 4 The Remote Getaway!


Here we go lol. I got one out before I go to bed.
This time photoshop 7 did not crash.
Once again 100 percent digital
No references and total time 25 mins. :)
I think that I need a new wacom graphire 2 screen and nibs It fells like the tip is scratching the screen.
My screen has scratch marks on it :(. It may be time fir a new tablet.
Click on the image to enlarge
Post your crits and comments.
I think that I am getting good at landscapes.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HAve you try to complete shut down the computer for few minutes to refresh the memory? Sometimes it helps. NIce quick sketches!

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

:) Nice quick sketch :)
Sorry for your problems :(... sometimes happend !!

Pusha V said...

Lol I got photoshop to working again. I think that I did not put e nuff memory dedicated to the program. Artist that use it say that you should lol.

Thanks for the comment.

SOPORTAS- Sorry lol. I have no ditial camera :p

carla said...

You're on a roll here! Just whipping these illos out! I like this one...a fantasy land...I can imagine gorgeous birds of paradise screeching though the trees and delicious fruit falling ripe in the passerby's hand...Really nice job!

Pusha V said...

Carla- thanks. I try my best when it comes to speed painting. It is hard at times but it is fun. I have a whole lot more that I never posted yet.