Thursday, October 27, 2005

My first 3d renders ever. My Pimp Ship!!



I present to you the CRN-X5
(Chocolate Ramen Noodle-XFive)
Totoal time to make this was about 40 mins.
A luxury ship made to style and profile while saving your local galaxy.
Luxury doesn't mean a loss of speed either. This baby can boldly go where no man has gone before.
Top speed is Mach 1000. Lol.
Capatin Kirk would pee in his pants if he wanted to beef with this ship.
This is my first time rendering something in 3d.
No lie.
Time for you guys to laugh at my pitiful render rofl!
It started off looking like the tie fighter from Star Wars
I was freestyling and made this by accident. Well not really an accident but I did not know what I was doing.
I dunno 3d is not my thing lol.
Time to go back to 2d.
Click on the images to enlarge.
Post your crist and comments.
Hmmm I may go back and add some speakers to the ship.
Yeah lol.
Yawn! Bedtime! Friday is a new day and more art need to be created by me.
PUSHA V DOING 3D SURPRISED? I AM SURPRISED MYSELF LOL :)!

16 comments:

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

Pusha :) dont waste energy, keep the focus, do you want to paint,learn to paint :). do you want to draw draw,try to keep the focus :)....

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

We dont laught of you :P... we only say keep the focus :)...

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

Welll where is the texture :D

Pusha V said...

Lol texture. I dunno how to unwrap in this program.

Pusha V said...

I did skin a custom player In unreal tournament before. A lot of trial and errors lol. I should install the game gain one day

Pusha V said...

Waste energy?
No no. I just wanted some knowledge in 3d. Now and days employers and company websites want their 2d guys to beable to do some 3d modeling at least so the true 3d guys can build off of your idea. It is hard cuz there tons of 2d artists and more are getting into the field. I dont want to play catch-up lol.

No one wants to hire a plain black and white sketch artist like me. That is why I try to learn some color and a little 3d.

Unknown said...

No harm to learn different things ... one step at a time, slowly you will master many skills!!

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

Well take Alina advice :)... I;ll like to tell you something but I cant explain in English :).

Pusha V said...

Virginia- I knew what you were talking about. Lol :) You told me to concentrate on 1 thing at a time.

Alina- Lol. Maybe I dont have all that much time. Only at night when there are no distractions.

I am always working on something new. Can't saty still when it comes to art. I can nver really finish my work.

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

Yes that right :) I was writing to you :)

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

If you dont finish your work is because you dont feel inpired sometimes I have that problems, a lot unfinish work :).. but that is no a problem :).. You need to find what is the thing more you like to do...

Pusha V said...

Lol. My pen is drying up :( Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

use the wacom :P they never drying

Pusha V said...

Lol digital drawing is not as fun and it takes longer to ink.
Plus my digital sketches suck bad compared to my traditional drawing.
Painting is different traditionally I suck but digitally I am decent.

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

Well Pusha :) my last cmment to you :).. keep working forget the factor X you are the artist :)

Santi said...

weekenddddddd I have time for to see you blog and........ I see a nice model in 3D :p You could use more polygons :) don't worry hahhahha. Nice try Pusha but still I am waiting for the monster :) keep drawingggggg