Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Illustration Friday : Lost


Click on the image to enlarge it.
Done with wacom graphire 2 and Photoshop 7.
Your eyes are not going bad. The bluryness came from a custom brush in photoshop and I never tested it on an actural picture before until now.
What is goning on- An enemy drone warrior is lost in the forest and the videogame monster (in the background with the baloon) in creeping up on him and is going for the kill.
P.s. I also posted this as my concept fpr my contest piece on cgtalk.
I killed 2 birds with one stone.
Post your crits and comments.

5 comments:

Virginia Valle said...

Whta brush is???? I like the idea the monster behind... but I will love this drawing with another style, this style doesnt help a lot :(...... I hope to see the final mega image :)

Pusha V said...

Yeah. I did not expect it to get blurry. I guess I can not go small with the brush. The brush is a cutom palette knife that I made in photoshop 7. The killing part is that I can sketch with the brush real god even though I just made it. I think that I should have drawn the picture first then painter over it using this brush. I do have other palette kinves that I made. I think that I have 5 in total.
Ithink that the tiny lines made the image blurry. It looks like I will have to create another version of this brush. This is what I get for drawing in photoshop lol. 100 percent custom palette knife.

Mega final image? Hmmmmm. I tend to crap out on the cgtalk contests. They are too long in my opinion.
Thanks for the comment.

Virginia Valle said...

dont worry the next time you'll get much better :)....
I was kidding with the mega super image :)

Pusha V said...

I know Lol. I can never make a mega painting.

Virginia Valle said...

... You never need to said ---I CANT---... that is not a good word :).......