Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Illustration Friday : Lost


Click on the image to enlarge it.
Done with wacom graphire 2 and Photoshop 7.
Your eyes are not going bad. The bluryness came from a custom brush in photoshop and I never tested it on an actural picture before until now.
What is goning on- An enemy drone warrior is lost in the forest and the videogame monster (in the background with the baloon) in creeping up on him and is going for the kill.
P.s. I also posted this as my concept fpr my contest piece on cgtalk.
I killed 2 birds with one stone.
Post your crits and comments.

5 comments:

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

Whta brush is???? I like the idea the monster behind... but I will love this drawing with another style, this style doesnt help a lot :(...... I hope to see the final mega image :)

Pusha V said...

Yeah. I did not expect it to get blurry. I guess I can not go small with the brush. The brush is a cutom palette knife that I made in photoshop 7. The killing part is that I can sketch with the brush real god even though I just made it. I think that I should have drawn the picture first then painter over it using this brush. I do have other palette kinves that I made. I think that I have 5 in total.
Ithink that the tiny lines made the image blurry. It looks like I will have to create another version of this brush. This is what I get for drawing in photoshop lol. 100 percent custom palette knife.

Mega final image? Hmmmmm. I tend to crap out on the cgtalk contests. They are too long in my opinion.
Thanks for the comment.

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

dont worry the next time you'll get much better :)....
I was kidding with the mega super image :)

Pusha V said...

I know Lol. I can never make a mega painting.

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

... You never need to said ---I CANT---... that is not a good word :).......