Sunday, November 06, 2005

My monster and new avatar!



The top image is my dsg speed painting from cgtalk
Done in photoshop7 with a graphire2
The bottom Image is my new avatar.
His name is Riley and he is a character from the comic strip
The Boondocks, You may have seen it in you local newspaper.
The comic has been turned into a cartoon show on Adult Swim.
It debuts tonight at 11pm eastern time 10pm central time.
For the official site for the show go here.....
THE BOONDOCKS OFFICIAL SITE
You can check out a fansite for the show here......
THE BOONDOCKS FANSITE CLICK HERE!

9 comments:

Cecilia's Art said...

hola pushaaa!!!, how are u? i hope fine and drawing, ´cos u do that very well!! i love these drawings and i like your human figures very much, i ´m waiting more! kisses and hugs.

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

Nice avatar and nice drawing :)

she doesnt look a monster :P,she look a hotty girl try to catch to Pusha :P

Pusha V said...

Lol she is a ghost lol.
I did it for cgtalk daily sketch group Lol the avatar is nice lol.

Cecilia-You will have more lol.

Virginia-Lol she was surposed to be a bit scary but I guess that that did not work. :)

Santi said...

Cool icon profile......PuRsha I updated my blog :P
About your monster.. Mann I was waiting a real monster :P not a hotty woman :D ..hahahahahhahahahahahhaa hahaah I don't have scared about that monster :p

Pusha V said...

Santi At times I think ouside of the box. Sometimes to far outside lol.

Unknown said...

HEY!! Cooool new stuffs!! love your new icon!! Is that you? COOOOL drawings!!

Pusha V said...

Alina-Lol nope it is riley from the boondocks comic strip/animated series.

Tony Sarrecchia said...

The Boondocks is pretty cool. I missed the premire--how was it?

Pusha V said...

It was tooooooooooooo funny! :)