Friday, September 23, 2005

Kickin off Friday right.......Tellos Style

(Materials used wooden hb no.2 pencil and a Mead brand sketchbook(Mead sketch book papers are waaay better than the bargin sketch book paper which doesn't scan well. Too bad that I filled up both of my mead sketch books. I have 2 other ones that i need to feel up but the paper quality is not as good.)
..............With a Tellos sketch. Tellos was a comicbook created by Mike Wieringo. I posted this a lot time ago (like 2-3years) on another forum and it just so happen that Mike saw the picture and told me that it was and excellent sketch. Who cool is that when a well known comicbook creator gives you props. You can catch Mike on his new project Neighborhood Firendly Spider-Man from Marvel comics.
YOU MAY CLICK ON THIS PICTURE TO ENLARGE IT.
p.s. I also added more links to my blog famous links of fame!!

No comments: