Friday, June 01, 2007

Illustration Friday : Your Paradise


I made this a while back. Done in photoshop 7 with a wacom graphire 2 tablet.
Total time about 1hour. I used a reference to get the likeness of the girl down.
The image reminds me of a shampoo commercial on TV where the lady gets out of the shower and her hair is shining and she has a smile on her face like she is in "paradise."
Sorry that I did not update my blog. I was busy moving things around the house and I was also working on a web comic on drunkduck.com. Looks like I am not gonna finish the webcomic but I am coming up with another webcomic idea. A better one at that.
I also added a new music track to the blog. Just click on the text chocolate ramen noodle at the top of the page.

I created a group blog for anyone who is interested in joining me and making it happen.
All you need is a blogger account and post your blogger email so I can add you to the contributer list. The blog that I am talking about is here................
http://sketchblogstars.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Tina Poe said...

Great quick study! Her expression is wonderful!

Cereal Killer said...

Would be an honour to be on that blog group Pusha V.
My e-mail is: strangerbeast666@hotmail.com

This one is great, i see that your touch is not gone at all. And yes, she reminds me of ancient shampoo comercial-break in wich the girl made a lace with her own hair then push and the lace is gone.....something like that... don´t mind.
Great piece, brother!

( =_=)/

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and beautiful illo. Her expression is lovely!

Unknown said...

You are getting really good with painting!! Great to see u are back! :)

Cereal Killer said...

Imma?
One question, is just for uploading whatever we are sketching, isn´t it?

( =_=)

Tarik said...

nice

Cecilia's Art said...

heyyyyyy how re u friend???? lot of time !!! im here painting a lot!!and ive seen uhave worked a lot too!!nice works!!!!!...send news for me!! ...
kiss

aeneadellaluna said...

Love the illo..you really captured the moment! Lovely really..well done!

Unknown said...

I like your girls painting